Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Keeping Up With Jordan


Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week! Remember, there is only three more days until Friday!!

Keeping Up With Jordan is a section  all about me! Weekly I will inform you about something new in my life or reveal a passion of mine or just tell you about things I like!



Smashbox Contour Kit
Sephora, $45
So, this past weekend I ventured out to the Lima mall in search of a new contour kit. When I say new I mean I just needed a new one because I was out of the highlighter color. I have been using the three shade contour kit by Smashbox (pictured to the right). I have tried numerous different palettes but I felt as though this one was the most practical, being that it is small and compact, and also it does the best job!

Anyway, so back to my story to the mall. So, being that Lima mall is limited on their stores I did not expect them to have much, but they do have a limited Sephora located in the JCPennys. When I say limited, there are different kinds of Sephora stores, some that carry all of their brands and others that only carry a selected amount, so your wont find one of my favorite products such as the Laura Mercier translucent powder at a limited Sephora store.

Well I went to this Sephora in the mall, in search to purchase a new contour kit. On my drive I was also thinking about how I needed a new eyeshadow palette since, I do not have one at school right now because I have been sharing one with my sister at home (actually not one, she have four that she does not use, but that is another story). When I arrived at Sephora I lost track of what I came for, as usual, and found myself looking at different eyeshadow palettes, but then I got back on track and that is when i found the Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS Palette and well I fell in love. For $55 at Sephora I could not only have my favorite Contour Kit (plus a cool new shimmery highlighter) but I was also getting nine new eyeshadows and some stuff to do my brows (did not plan to use this because I love my eyebrow pencil but hey this was just one more reason to purchase the palette).  After justifying that this awesome new palette was a way better economical decision than just the contour kit I made my purchase!

Smashboc #SHAPEMATTERS Palette
Sephora $55
I had have this palette for about a week now and I LOVE it! The contour is the same as the smaller palette that I have always used. The additional shimmery highlighter is great and gives you that additional shine that everyone needs. The eyeshadows are also fantastic. They range from a light to dark neutral shades. I even love the eyebrow pots on the left side. Included is an eyebrow wax and filler color.

In addition to these great products inside you are also given a large mirror and a pretty great eyeshadow brush. I would recommend purchasing the Smashbox contour brush to go along with this palette. I have one which came with the small three color contour kit, and it works perfectly!



Make Up For Ever
Foundation
Sephora, $43





I love makeup and I am so happy to have added another great product to my collection! Since we are on the topic of makeup I wanted to share with you a few of my other favorites. Pictured are is my favorite foundation by Make Up For Ever, my favorite eyebrow pencil by Anastasia and the most important part to any makeup routine, finishing spray, my favorite is by Mac.
MAC
Fix +
Mac, $23

Anastasia
Brow Wiz
Sephora, $21

No comments:

Post a Comment